*product list at the end of the post*
I also got my hair did and was really feeling my 40s bombshell-esk waves ;) Post about my hair journey soon xo
I was meant to do an interview or work type makeup but I'm going to a wedding at the weekend and since I changed my hair I felt like trialing a different look to what I originally had in mind.
This is a lovely warm, champagne neutral look but I stupidly forgot to take an even closer eye shot before playing around with more colours and eventually taking it off BUT hopefully you'll see how beautiful the MUFE Diamond Shadow is in the video!
I also felt like trying out some new Physicians Formula goodies from their Lloyds Pharmacy launch last week. The blush and bronzer I've used so far are BEAUTIFUL oh man I can't speak more highly of them and they go perfectly with my pale complexion and new hair tone. It was a Beaut.ie masterclass with MUA Emma Farrell in EF Creative Studios.
Sneaky pic of our goody bag and a few shots from the event itself!
- Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
- NYX HD Photogenic concealer in CW10 (yellow)
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW15
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Light
- Inglot eyeshadow in 360 (contour)
- Physicians Formula Cashmere wear light bronzer
- Physicians Formula pH matchmaker blush in rose
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Soft and Gentle
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown (brows)
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige
- Inglot brow powder in 563 (used as shadow)
- Make Up For Ever Diamond Shadow in M82306 QE03A???
- MAC eyeshadow in Folie
- Inglot eyeshadow matte 351 (brow bone highlight)
- Physicians Formula gel creamliner in black
- Essence liquid eyeliner in black
- GOSH Growth Mascara in black
- Wet 'n' Wild Megalast lipstick in Mocha-licious
- MAC lipstick in Fashion Revival
- GOSH prime'n set primer and mattifying translucent powder